Group Brand Manager Wellbeing
Senior Digital Strategy Consultant
Manager IP Department
Meiji Corporation Ltd.
Healthy Marketing Team
Senior Vice President Marketing - Russia & CIS
Nutrition, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Director
Kraft Foods Europe
About Dairy NPD 2012
Dairy NPD 2012 focuses on the best ways to innovate and create new dairy products that effectively target the ever-specific needs of today’s consumer. With health claims and financial constraints affecting dairy’s consumer appeal, NPD is key for its continued growth.
This event will address the key hurdles faced when implementing succesful NPD strategies in the dairy sector through presentations, panel discussions and case studies from the industry’s leading innovators.
This year sees Arla Foods contributing with 2 case studies – one examining how to position and maintain a premium brand, focusing on their hugely successful Cravendale product. The other will examine how their Innovations and Creations team are targeting specific ethnic markets, by examining the development of their innovative Savera Range.
Emmi will examine how to capitalise on soft claims, by analysing their health and wellness marketing model, whilst Valio will examine the opportunities inherent in the lactose free milk market at present.
On top of this, invovlement from other huge dairy companies such as Kraft Foods Europe, FrieslandCampina, Meiji Corporation Ltd and Tnuva Dairy all stand to make this an extremely insightful event for you.
Reasons to Attend the Event
- Improve your consumer engagement through new social media marketing techniques
- Examine the best strategies to use when positioning a premium dairy product
- Gain insights on the hottest new benefits to draw on when promoting dairy as a healthy product
- Promote existing functional categories for dairy products by intelligently navigating around the health claim issues
- Hear case studies on how to target new dairy demographics through tailored NPD strategies