Tuesday 5th July
|8:15||Registration and Welcome Coffee|
|9:00||Opening Remarks from the Chair|
|The Latin American Juice Drinks Market: Assessing Opportunities in Fruit and Vegetable Juices
Karl Huber Camalez, Director, Chilealimentos
|9:10||Trends and Growth in the Latin American Market for Juice, Nectars and Soft Drinks (JNS)
|9:40||Supply Outlook for the Chilean Juice Market
Karl Huber Camalez
|10.10||Dynamics and Structure of the Juice Market in Peru: Emerging Trends and Export Outlook
• Examining growth trends in juice in Peru
• Assessing production and export opportunities for Peruvian mango and passion fruit pulp in a global context
Max Alvarado, International Business Manager, Corporación Lindley, Peru
|Supply Outlook for Major Fruits in the Market|
|11:30||Brazilian Orange Juice Production and Prices: How High Will Prices Go?
• Will orange juice become a luxury?
Mauricio Mendes, CEO, Informa Economics South America –FNP, Brazil
|12:00||Production Prospects and Prices for Lemon Juice: A Spanish Perspective
• Examining long term supply and demand trends for lemon juice
• Assessing growth levels in organic lemon juice demand
Sales & Marketing Director
CITROMIL S.L, Spain
|2.15||Global Demand & Supply Outlook for Mango Jayant Dixit Director Pranav International Ltd, India|
|2.45||Examining the Global Potential for Argentinean Grape Juice Concentrate
General Manager, Jugos Australes,
|4.00||Peach, Apple and Pear Pulp Production: Outlook for the 2011 Argentinean Season
• Volume and price outlook
• Market evolution and investments
• Destination of the products and market projectio
TRADECOS SRL, Argentina
|4:30||How do Fruit Juices and Juice Drinks Stand Against the Competition from Other Soft Drinks?
• How does the increased health awareness affect the fruit juice and juice drinks market?
• Examining the potential to increase the share of juices as a percentage of all soft drinks sold
|5.15||Closing Remarks from the Chair|